[Tinycc-devel] Static Analysis

From: Paul Miseiko
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Static Analysis
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 00:19:20 -0400 (EDT)

I am currently looking to do a static analysis of a decent size code base
to determining the peak stack utilization.  The code is to be run on
embedded hardware and as such available memory is low.  Would it be
possible to modify TCC to produce such an output?  Does anybody on this
mailing list know of an application that would provide the peak stack
usage of a standard C code base?

Thanks for any help you can give me, very appreciated.

Paul Miseiko /\/ address@hidden
             /\/ http://teardrop.ca