[Tinycc-devel] What is size overhead of compiled code?

From: Barry Kauler
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] What is size overhead of compiled code?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 06:38:23 +0800

Hi guys,
I just discovered TCC, and have successfully compiled it with uClibc.
What a brilliant product!

I haven't used TCC for anything yet, and I'm real interested in the next
version, that will have more gcc replacement capability -- which I think
was stated in one of the maillist archives.
What I was wondering, I am interested in knowing how much bigger
the generated code is. I realise that all the optimisations are not there.
Can anyone come up with a ballpark estimate, in percentage?

Regards,
Barry Kauler