RE: [Tinycc-devel] windows port

From: TK
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] windows port
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:44:31 -0800

Erik,

I couldn't find a windows port either.  The 0.9.16 version seemed to
compile under CYGWIN and run, but I couldn't get any RTL to work or any
of the TCC executables to run (but I don't know Linux or CYGWIN).  I
took the 0.9.16 version and with minor changes got it to compile and run
under VC++ 6.0.  It can compile some code (without ant RTL references)
directly to memory and run it.  I think it would require significant
work to get it to generate a windows exe.

If you want the code I put a zip file at:

http://dynomotion.com/compiler.html

Select the TCCVC link.

TK