tiger-user

Re: [Tiger-user] help - tiger fedora

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
Subject: Re: [Tiger-user] help - tiger fedora
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:37:55 +0200

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 04:09:24PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 05:39:27PM -0300, luciana wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I tried to install the tiger in the fedora  3 and he  gave the mistakes
> > below:
>
> Actually, better use the patch attached, it should solve all your
> issues. Please let me know if after applying it (use the 'patch'
> command) everything works OK.

The patch I provided did not work if applied against the 3.2.1 version
(which is the latest one released in Savannah) but against the CVS sources.
The attached patch _should_ work with the 3.2.1 release. Sorry for that.

If anyone is using the 3.2.1 release I recommend him, however, to use the
latest CVS code since it does include a large number of bug fixes.

Regards

Javier