therion-users

Re: [Therion] Fwd: Loch - Study

From: Wolfgang Zillig
Subject: Re: [Therion] Fwd: Loch - Study
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:35:27 +0200

Philip Schuchardt schrieb:
> Study is currently going on.   If you can come, we can easily get your models
> working in the VT-CAVE.

Hi Philip,

it would be really nice to see my models in that 3D visualizer, but I'm
located on the old continent, so it is not so easy (and cheap) just to
come to the states to have a look. I also have only polygon plots in the
model, but the elevation model of the whole mountain looks already
really nice on the screen.

Greetings from Belgium
Wolfgang