therion-users

Re: [Therion] scrap in multiple parts

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: Re: [Therion] scrap in multiple parts
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:36:25 +0200

On 22.6.2006, at 12:23, thierrygonon wrote:

> my plan is, on the sketch, in multiple parts
> : each time I've change the direction, I've made a new part,
> without any
> link (problem of angle between both parts, that I can't report
> precisely). How can I do ?

You may make new scrap for each part of your sketch  and join them
together in therion. It will probably involve the editing of scraps
for smooth joining. You may check the problems with parameter -layout-
debug on in thconfig file.

One trick - make all the crossing in one scrap - joins are better to
do on smooth galery. Check wiki:

http://wiki.speleo.cz/therion/doku.php?
id=therion:faq#how_do_i_use_debug_mode_in_layout

http://wiki.speleo.cz/therion/doku.php?
id=therion:faq#how_do_i_join_three_scraps_in_a_y-shape

Martin