therion-users

[Therion] symbols

From: Carlos \"Guâno\" Grohmann
Subject: [Therion] symbols
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:32:07 -0300

Well, things are going well.
I was thinking if it is possible to show the line with the ticks for
the "gradient" symbol, and if is possible to change the ticks lenght
in "floor step" and "slope"

Cheers

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com