therion-users

[Therion] Re: can therion work under the sun ?

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: [Therion] Re: can therion work under the sun ?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:29:31 +0200

Yes, in principle it can be used that way. If you will not enter any wall symbols, your drawing will not be clipped and you can draw anything than.

You will be just limited by underground symbols. Until now, we used therion only for generation of surface contour maps - no other features are supported. But we can change this.

Regads, S.

olivier Turlier wrote:
Hello everybody,

It is my first message here, so maybe my questions will look a bit silly.
I wonder if Therion can be used as a map software for plotting terrains maps with x,y,z points surveyed with a theodolite. In fact, I wish to use it as a topographic soft.

TIA for any answer, from Marseille