tftb-help

Re: [Tftb-help] Hello

From: François AUGER
Subject: Re: [Tftb-help] Hello
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:03:25 +0200

Dear Hamid,
Of course, the time-frequency toolbox can be used to analyse earthquake signals.
This has already been done already.
Best regards,

At 22:04 12/10/2010, Hamid Ahmadi wrote:
Dear friends
My name is Hamid and I am a researcher and PhD student in TMU. I want to process earthquake signals. As you know, signal from civil engineering structures is different to the other signals. For example frequency content of civil engineering structural signals are lower than radar signals. I think Time-Frequency Toolbox has written for fields  like electronic, communication, imaging processing, medical signal analysis, radar, speech and similar others. So I want to know whether I can use Time-Frequency Toolbox to process earthquake signals. I eagerly look forward to hear from you.

Thank you very much

Best wishes.

Hamid R. Ahmadi