tftb-help

[Tftb-help] finding the energy in a certain time and frequency interval

From: Hallgrímur Th . Björnsson
Subject: [Tftb-help] finding the energy in a certain time and frequency interval in a TF plot
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:50:15 +0200

Hi.

I am using the Time Frequency Toolbox in Matlab for my Masters thesis. It is working very well and I have been using the Choi Williams Distribution to great effect working on EEG signals.

What I like to do is to find the total energy in a certain part of the plot (for ex. All energy in 10-12 Hz from time 0 to 1 sec).

I have been trying to use integ2d.m to do this, but what confuses me is how I interact with the TFR variable returned from tfrcw. How do I only select a subspace of TFR?

Thanks.