tftb-help

Re: [Tftb-help] how to measure the performance of tfd

From: jocelyn lu
Subject: Re: [Tftb-help] how to measure the performance of tfd
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:41:30 +0800

Hi,
Sorry,I would like to know how to know this particular tfd is better than another? If just from visual comparison, it is subjective.If from theory of bias,variance, or resolution, most performace comparison used in mathmatical form.
I would like to know is there any other efficient way to compare the TFDs?

Thanks,
Joc