texmacs-dev

Re: [Texmacs-dev] S7 branch

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] S7 branch
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:23:34 +0800

> I already noted that none of the plug-ins are recognized. Is that normal?

It has been fixed by https://gitee.com/texmacs/texmacs/commit/5d0525e6735a78ed30e5339befdb81abdf11f68b now.

---- On Fri, 2021-11-12 01:37:00 TeXmacs <texmacs@lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote ----

Hi all,

I just installed Max' S7 branch and it compiles and runs fine.
S7 scheme indeed seems much faster than Guile and I like the idea
that we can simply include the sources into TeXmacs as we do for Hummus.

Are there any important things that I should do to improve the S7 branch?
Of course, I can try to work with it for a while and see how it behaves.
But maybe there were some particular remaining points that I should look into.

I already noted that none of the plug-ins are recognized. Is that normal?

Best wishes, --Joris