Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs/S7

From: marc lalaude-labayle
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs/S7
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:54:24 +0100

OK. And the .texmacs folder won't be changed ? I don't have to copy it before ?

Le dim. 10 janv. 2021 à 17:48, Massimiliano Gubinelli <m.gubinelli@gmail.com> a écrit :
Then should be easy.

1) Clone the repository somewhere in your home directory
2) go in the src directory and compile via ./configure; make

don't run make install

3) run TeXmacs by going into the src directory and doint

TEXMACS_PATH=$PWD/TeXmacs TeXmacs/bin/texmacs.bin

and this should start this instance independently of the global one.

If configure fails probably you will have to install some development packages. I'm not very used to Ubuntu.

Max