Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs question

From: Pierre-Henri Jondot
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs question
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 21:50:19 +0100

> Le 11 déc. 2020 à 21:15, Massimiliano Gubinelli <m.gubinelli@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
> Note that you have to adjust the path to your system (mine was an example).

I am well aware of that.

In my case the command was :
(define (python-command) «/Users/phjo/anaconda3/bin/python »)

I tried python3-command too, to make sure (no change). For me this doesn’t
work, the python session uses the (python 3 though, with Big Sur or Catalina)
python from macos and not anaconda’s despite this command.

Regards,

Pierre-Henri