Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs and Qt5

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs and Qt5
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 17:03:25 +0100

Hi Kostas,

On Tue, Dec 01, 2020 at 10:27:01AM -0500, Kostas Oikonomou wrote:
> Can someone comment on what is the status of TeXmacs with respect to Qt5?
> More specifically, Qt5.15.1 and later.

I am currently focussing on the 2.1 release which will still be based on Qt4,
so I stopped testing Qt5 a few weeks ago, to avoid distractions.

After version 2.1, moving to the latest version of Qt will be one of
our first priorities.  So please continue making a careful inventory of
your problems with Qt 5.15; this will be very helpful when we come to it.

Best wishes, --Joris