Re: [Texmacs-dev] Scheme interface for the graphical mode

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Scheme interface for the graphical mode
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:09:53 +0100

Giovanni,
 You can always force a module to load, by something like

(load-module '(name of module))

or something similar, now I do not remember. Look around in the scheme code, it
is used once in a while.

Apriori also tm-define-macro macros should be visible. But again, I'm not sure
right now. It could be that for some strange reason texmacs macros are not
available at the REPL.

HTH,
Max