Re: [Texmacs-dev] Blog - technical points

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Blog - technical points
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:39:22 +0100

At this initial stages I would prefer to concentrate on content creation and
leave only one channel for contributions.
We can worry about people which do not feel like spending time understand git
later. It maybe be considered even a filter for removing shallow contributions.
Like what happens with PR I would like a way to give feedback to the
contributor, and email is not optimal for that.

Since everybody can fork and do whatever her wants with it, I do not see
concrete problems.

You can very well see on the forum that the number of active and knowledgeable
users is quite small.

Max