Re: [Texmacs-dev] Support for Guile-2.x

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Support for Guile-2.x
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 10:52:14 +0200

Dear Tomas,
 works is in progress but integration with Guile-2/3 will not happen until
TeXmacs 2.1 is released (for which I do not know any definite plans yet). In
order to milder the problem we have a statically linked Guile-1.6 which can be
used to compile TeXmacs, in order to reduce the dependencies. I'm not sure who
is the current maintainer of TeXmacs for Fedora but you should maybe see with
him/her about reducing this dependency.

Best regards,
Massimiliano Gubinelli