[Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #4

From: yx1107
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #4
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:13:38 +0800

Hi all,

During this week I still studied developing md2tm of markdown converter. The commonmark.py (https://github.com/readthedocs/commonmark.py) provides a good example for me to study how to parse markdown syntax and render text in CommonMark standard (https://commonmark.org/).
I planned to re-implement parser in C++, which is core to the TeXmacs conversion procedure.
And, sorry for my silence for committing and replying to the PR (https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs/pull/44). I will be busy preparing stuff for about two weeks for graduation and commuting between my hometown and the city where my university is located at.

Best Regards,
Xiang