Re: [Texmacs-dev] updated octave plugin

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] updated octave plugin
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 01:44:51 +0800

Some of the code from OctaveX has been picked and applied in the built-in Octave plugin.

See
https://github.com/texmacs/octave

I'm still working on improving it. About 4 weekends (effective) later, a high quality octave plugin will be ready.

For Octave/Maxima/Python Implemented Plugins, I will try to make it easier for new contributors to join in.

---- On Mon, 2020-01-06 01:03:27 Lid Lor <lid_lor@outlook.com> wrote ----

Dear Darcy,
the google drive link is not more active.
I uploaded the zipped archive here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2019-12/msg00005.html