[Texmacs-dev] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Google Season of Docs is now inviting

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Google Season of Docs is now inviting organization applications
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 22:34:18 +0200

Seems that Google has another interesting initiative which we could try. Have people write docs/tutorials/website for TeXmacs.

See the announcement below.

Max

Begin forwarded message:

From: "'sttaylor' via Google Summer of Code Mentors List" <address@hidden>
Date: 13. April 2020 at 22:04:22 CEST
To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List <address@hidden>

Open source organizations can now submit applications to participate in Google Season of Docs. Head on over to the Season of Docs announcement list (season-of-docs-announce) to see the details.

We’ve also scheduled hangout Q&A sessions, to answer all of your Google Season of Docs organization application-related questions, for the following dates and times:

  • Monday, April 20th at 17h00 UTC
  • Monday, April 27th at 00h30 UTC

To join the Hangout click the link below, or copy & paste it into your browser, 5 minutes prior to the start time: https://meet.google.com/nan-pidm-czp.

If you have any questions about the program, please email the Season of Docs team at season-of-docs-support@googlegroups.com