Re: [Texmacs-dev] [address@hidden: [gnu-prog-discuss] GSoC 2020: The GNU

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [address@hidden: [gnu-prog-discuss] GSoC 2020: The GNU Project has been accepted as a mentor organization!]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 23:15:47 +0800

Sorry, for the late reply. Working at home spends me more time on work and I have less personal time than usual.

## My Opinion

Currently, no active students contacted me to join the Summer of Code.

I hope there are self-motivated students. It would be better if they are more interested in TeXmacs itself than GSoC.

If there are students who join the development of GNU TeXmacs actively, I'd like to propose some ideas.

## Ideas prepared for GSoC 2019

Last year, I wrote some ideas on Github:

https://github.com/texmacs/tsoc/blob/master/docs/GSoC2019.md

I didn't realize that we should submit our ideas to the GNU umbrella GSoC last year.