Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs-Reduce interface

From: Andrey G. Grozin
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs-Reduce interface
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 18:51:11 +0700 (+07)

As explained in the installation documentation (plugins/reduce/doc/reduce.en.tm), you should copy the file plugins/reduce/install/reducerc to your ~/.reducerc (this is on Linux; I have no idea where reduce tries to find its initialization file on Windows). It definitely should work with the psl reduce, provided that rfpsl is in your $PATH. It used not to work with csl reduce. But I haven't checked this for a long time; maybe, recent changes in csl reduce made it compatimbe with tmprint.red.

Andrey