Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt 6.0 may be ready for a first release by the end of

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt 6.0 may be ready for a first release by the end of 2020
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 17:46:59 +0100

What kept away from Qt5 were mainly some bugs in their Mac backend which render
unusable TeXmacs menus. Changes in the codebase are minimal (as far as I
remember).

These bugs seems gone now and so, as soon as Joris is willing to  make major
changes, we can start  integrating Qt5 and also see what need to be done for
Qt6.

Max