Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] Texmacs on Ubuntu 18

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [TeXmacs] Texmacs on Ubuntu 18
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:41:59 +0800

There is a step-by-step guide I wrote before:
http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/step-by-step-guide-to-make-a-deb-package-for-gnu-texmacs/39

Only the first step is unclear. But it should not be difficult to build a debian package.

If you decided to try the step-by-step guide, please post any difficulties there. I will help you complete it.

And it will be helpful for other users.

---- On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:25:41 +0800 Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz <address@hidden> wrote ----

Great. I'll try it then,