Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the future of TeXmacs?

From: sadhen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the future of TeXmacs?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 02:34:07 +0800

Just successed on building TeXmacs on MacOS.

Here is my plan on improving TeXmacs:

+ I will host my improvements on https://github.com/sadhen/texmacs

+ Each improvement will be maintained at github on each branch.

I’m working on the cmake branch these days to provide a CMake build for TeXmacs. Since cmake won’t affect the current build system. I hope the code can be merged into the SVN repo later.

After completion of the cmake branch, I am going to integrate my previous work (the TeXmacs Git Plugin) into TeXmacs code base.

 原始邮件