Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the status of the Gitorious mirror?

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the status of the Gitorious mirror?
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:55:51 +0000

Perhaps the TeXmacs project could set up a group on github, and mirror there? Or... does Savannah have git?

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016, 04:29 Jeremy Henty <address@hidden> wrote:

Karl,

Many thanks for your detailed reply.   I am building from a subversion
checkout at the moment  but I have saved your message  for when I want
to switch to git to hack on the code.

Regarding the  TeXmacs website,  perhaps it  should not  advertise the
Gitorious repository at  https://gitorious.org/texmacs/texmacs , since
it is not up to date?  Just a thought.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty