[Texmacs-dev] per section numbering of environments

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] per section numbering of environments
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 14:05:46 -0500

The package number-long-article, which I use all the time, numbers theorems, lemmas, propositions, and definitions by counters that seem to increment one another, or maybe by the same counter.

In standard LaTeX, using \numberwithin{...}{section},  I would have

Section 1

Theorem 1.1
Lemma 1.1
Definition 1.1

But in TeXmacs I get

Section 1

Theorem 1.1
Lemma 1.2
Definition 1.3

Is it possible to make the number-long-article package behave like LaTeX?

                                    Kostas