Re: [Texmacs-dev] QTMsockets.hpp not found???

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] QTMsockets.hpp not found???
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:28:30 +0200

I know... Denis is working on this.

In the meantime one can use rev 9719, which still has a lot of new stuff...

Cheers,
--
Miguel de Benito.

Am 10.06.2015 00:31 schrieb "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>:
Hola Miguel,

On my linux box compilation still fails even after your correction. The
problem is different now, though: several undefined reference to
`remove_notifier(socket_notifier)', `add_notifier(socket_notifier)' ,
`perform_select()'

I could fix that by "./configure --enable-qtpipes", but then the bin that is
created (still) has high CPU load when idle which I thought r9720 was aiming
to fix (and your trick of commenting #define QT_CPU_FIX 1 in
src/src/Kernel/Abstractions/basic.hpp doesn't work since it breaks compilation)

So presently unless one accepts to run with this high power consumption,
it's not really possible to test Joris' latest improvements in linux... too bad.

Philippe