[Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment

From: François Poulain
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:17:42 +0200

Hi,

I started 2 days ago a big cleanup into color managment. Code was
dramatically duplicated between Qt, x11, and converters.

Please, dont hesitates to complain about any strange behavior change,
since I cannot test all possible cases.

It remains some work on the converters side to take advantage of this,
but now it will be more easy to make the job.

As far as X11 backend is concerned, I don't know how to test it, but it
seems sure that the managment of 16 bit colors has been broken for a
long time. But I am not sure that anyone will use TeXmacs one day in
less than 2^24 colors.

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>