Re: [Texmacs-dev] Still problems with OSX compile

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Still problems with OSX compile
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:58:36 +0200

I finally managed to get my compiled version to work by writing a
small shell script called gs
that unsets the environment variable DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. Then gs didn't
try to use the
libraries in Contents/Resources/lib, and all was well.

Maybe TeXmacs should unset the variable before calling an external program?

Michael
--

Michael Lachmann, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Deutscher Platz 6, 04103 Leipzig, Germany.