[Texmacs-dev] how could I start translation?

From: 胡小柯
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] how could I start translation?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:06:04 +0800

Hi,
I'd like to help with Chinese translation. So, I read
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/contribute/translations.en.html. But I
still don't know how to do it.
I open path-to-texmacs-source/Texmacs/langs/natural/dic/english-chinese.scm
with TeXmacs, but I see the utf-8 code directly, not Chinese
characters. I set language as Simplified Chinese, font as Fireflysung,
but it did not work.
So, how could I fix this? Or should I use another tool to go on with
translation? I use Lokalize or poedit for translation with PO file,
but I not familiar with these .scm files.

---