Re: [Texmacs-dev] Roadmap towards next stable version [was Re: const ref

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Roadmap towards next stable version [was Re: const refs (yes, again), joint task proposal]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 02:18:38 +0100

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:
> I did some work on an editor for the bibliography: a widget to select the
> file and the style, as well as preview it. But I ran into trouble with the
> preview and left it there. I can commit the first part of the work, which
> is already better than the automatically built interactive question.

We also have plans for bibliography management.
Not sure yet if this will make it before the major release.

Please keep me in the loop for this one. I've recently started work on a simple embedded Zotero client (no fancy stuff, just to be able to insert references, manage collections, see math in annotations, etc) and I'd like it to play well with whatever it is you are planning / suggest stuff for the planning itself. A database schema similar to zotero's would make my life easier, even if we don't use some of the features. It's not overly complex... (well maybe perhaps a bit.)
--
Miguel deĀ  Benito.