[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Texmacs-dev] a bug when "convert utf8 to LaTeX", and potential fix

From: jiazhaoconga
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] a bug when "convert utf8 to LaTeX", and potential fix
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:12:21 +0800

Ok, status update:
Because of some bugs in trunk version, I switch back to,
and by accident I do not apply my patch above, but I can export Chinese
to latex successfully.

But when I use a fresh ~/.TeXmacs, the bug comes back. After bisect files
under ~/.TeXmacs, I found `("texmacs->latex:encoding" "utf-8")` in
~/.TeXmacs/system/preferences.scm is key here. When I have this line,
everything is OK. When I don't have this line, which is the fresh
install situation,
I can not export properly.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:52 PM, François Poulain <address@hidden> wrote:
> Le Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:37:46 +0800,
> jiazhaoconga <address@hidden> a écrit :
>> This bug may happen when export documents that include UTF8
>> characters, especially Chinese documents, as LaTeX format.
> Very thank you, I check this asap.
> François
> --
> François Poulain <address@hidden>
> _______________________________________________
> Texmacs-dev mailing list
> address@hidden
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/texmacs-dev

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]