[Texmacs-dev] bug report: maple plugin

From: Bruno Salvy
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] bug report: maple plugin
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:50:32 +0200

I was just trying to have the maple plugin running on a mac.
A problem is that the file  / src / plugins / maple / Makefile.9 contains the
hardcoded string "bin.IBM_INTEL_LINUX" which won't work on a mac. I guess there
must be a way to have the maple script find which path it should be using (but
in my case, my quick and dirty solution was to hardcode the value
bin.APPLE_UNIVERSAL_OSX to have it working).

Best,

Bruno Salvy.