Re: [Texmacs-dev] Errors while trying to get the sympy plugin latex outp

From: Romain Deterre
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Errors while trying to get the sympy plugin latex output to work
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:14:28 -0400

Sure. It's a bit bulky so I though it'd be better to link it somewhere rather than pasting it here. Please let me know if you'd prefer the full text in the e-mail.

http://pastebin.com/npSYEufc

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM, François Poulain <address@hidden> wrote:
Le Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:22:36 -0700 (PDT),
rdeterre <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Thanks for your quick answer. The output of this command is :

Thanks. Can you give also the return of 'iconv --list' ?

Best regards.
François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>