Re: [Texmacs-dev] Ctrl-x key binding seems not working

From: Tian-Min Yan
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Ctrl-x key binding seems not working
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:45:03 +0200

Hi,

Yes, the "preference" part is set as Emacs mode. And I have found "C-x *" were correctly listed after reading Scheme files (to show this, I put "cout << "s:" << s << LF" right before the returning point of the function "apply_wildcards (string s, hashmap<string,tree> w)" in the file "src/Texmacs/Server/tm_config.cpp". After the initialization, it prints all the shortcuts, which shows the correct Emacs key mapping).

The event process indicates the C-x was just "eaten" by something. I don't know. I thought It was QKeySequence::Cut which may be interrupted by Qt by default, but no.

Best,
Tian-Min