[Texmacs-dev] Inverted breve

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Inverted breve
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:38:56 +0100

Dear list,

  how do you draw a wide arc above some text in math mode? I found no way and
implemented an "inverted breve", for lack of a better name (see the attached
patch against latest SVN) Was it necessary or is there already a way to do it?
In case there isn't, is the name "invbreve" correct or should I rather choose
"arc" or something like that?(especially since the arc has different curvature,
angles and vertical offset…)

Miguel de Benito.