Re: [Texmacs-dev] dmg image for TeXmacs/Qt/Mac with experimental support

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] dmg image for TeXmacs/Qt/Mac with experimental support for Retina display
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:38:29 +0100

What I don't understand is why the first window to be created renders the
drawing surface correctly but any new buffer doesn't: a white square of roughly
1/4 the area is displayed.

Another problem is what happens when one opens a buffer with an "automatic
jump" to some line and column, like when browsing the scheme code with
cmd+click. The currently visible area is greyed and one has to move around to
force the white background.

A hack: Inside qt_tm_widget_rep::write(), SLOT_SCROLLABLE, one can force a
resize of the scrollarea()->surface() to twice its current size. Then, when
opening a new buffer the white drawing area is, obviously, 4 times bigger
(though that's still not enough vertically to fill the window). The other
problem mentioned is unaffected.
--
Miguel de Benito.