Re: [Texmacs-dev] bibliographic data in documents

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] bibliographic data in documents
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:56:57 +0100

Hi all,

We have many plans concerning bibliographies, and more generally,
concerning database facilities.  Ideally, TeXmacs should maintain
a personal database of bibliographic entries for each user and
it should be easy to find citations in the database, put them
in a document, and get them out of a document by a co-author.
This system can very well be compatible with all existing standards.

However, we are now working on fonts and several other things.
So everything at its time.

Best wishes, --Joris