Re: [Texmacs-dev] New Fonts + Native Font Rendering Patch

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] New Fonts + Native Font Rendering Patch
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:19:46 +0000

Dear all,

I wrote my Thesis using Aleksandr's work, so I would be extremely happy to be able to load it in 'standard TeXmacs'. A word of encouragement!

-á.

On 15 November 2012 06:22, Aleksandr Dobkin <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm a bit busy with work at the moment, but I will take a look at this in detail in the next few days.

I would expect that there would subtle but significant changes to the metrics. For example, ligatures would be used. It may event be desirable to scale the fonts so they work better together.

All the code and files should be available at

- Alex