Re: [Texmacs-dev] compiling sources under mac os X with Xcode

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] compiling sources under mac os X with Xcode
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:31:44 +0200

Salut Vincent,

  in the svn you have the main development branch ("trunk") and many others indicating past points in development or other stuff. These are organized into subdirectories ("tags", "branches") and you don't need them. Next time you type "svn update" you can do it from the subdirectory "trunk" and you'll skip those.

The problem with xcode is another matter. Can you post the 2 errors you got? click on the red exclamation mark to see them.
Miguel de Benito.