[Texmacs-dev] compiling sources under mac os X with Xcode

From: El.Douwen
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] compiling sources under mac os X with Xcode
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:46:52 +0200

hi everyone

i am under mac os X.6.8 with Xcode 3.2.6

my TeXmacs sources are installed - i think this is correct, it was done in
March with the great help of Miguel

it is in a folder "Sources" in a subfolder of my ~/ (there are no esoteric
characters in any folder between ~/ and Sources/, except a ! somewhere)

i have made a cd in the Sources/texmacs/texmacs folder (the folder containing
tags, branches and trunk)

then i have made a svn update, yesterday evening : it was quite long

now i think the sources are updated

in Xcode, i just made "Build and Run" to create an executable. But it writes
now : "build failed, 2 errors, 220 warnings"

on the other side, the 3 executables that appear in the left bar of Xcode, and
which are designed as "TeXmacsQt, TeXmacsX11, TeXmacsCocoa", are supposed
(after click on "info") to be located in
"texmacs/trunk/src/packages/macos/build/Debug"
Thought, in this folder shown with the Finder of mac os X, there appears only
one file which is "TeXmacsQt" showed with a "forbidden" sign on the icon

question : could anyone clear me on these two points ? how can i create an
executable with my fresh sources, and why does it not work for the moment ?

thaks

Vincent