Re: [Texmacs-dev] some problems (texmacs: to exclusive) images )

From: Igor Mól
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] some problems (texmacs: to exclusive) images )
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:14:50 -0300

>  The problems 2 , 3 and 6  relative to the insertion of PNG EPS and PDF are
> not bugs !  They are completely solved by updating ( or reinstalling ) the
> dependencies.

Dear Bertrand.

I am using the Ubuntu 12.04 and I am experiencing the second problem.
Can you tell me what dependencies you updated, and for what version?

Actually, I have compiled the stable version 1.0.7, and is working
fine, even with the same dependencies that I have used when the
problem happened in the last version, 1.0.7-16. Then I thought that
the problem was really a bug...

Regards,
Mol