Re: [Texmacs-dev] high cpu use for 1.0.7.15

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] high cpu use for 1.0.7.15
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:36:57 +0200

Hi Joris,
 I haven't checked lastly, maybe it is a problem with my build, I cannot say
now. On my build of the current svn it essentially prevents me to work since
after a while (few minutes) the cpu usage goes to 90% and the computer starts
to heat up. The file is small, maybe less than 4 pages of math with no fancy
things. I had the sensation that was some abnormal behavior in interrupt
handler. to confirm I should recompile maybe with a different configuration.
But on my current build, last time I checked, it was a very consistent bug,
which happened each time i started to work on the file.

max