Re: [Texmacs-dev] high cpu use for 1.0.7.15

From: Julien Frontisi
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] high cpu use for 1.0.7.15
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:51:25 +0200

Hi,
I just opened a 16 page document with some math and about ten linked images.
The cpu for TeXmacs seems to oscillate between 0 and 40 % but then goes to 100%
when saving to pdf,
moreover hanging for about ten-fifteen seconds.
Scrolling the obtained pdf at pages containing images makes Preview cpu go up
to 154%
(though I don't know what that means, maybe it's using my brains too...)
Julien