Re: [Texmacs-dev] fold/unfold

From: Julien Frontisi
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] fold/unfold
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:32:23 +0200

I use my personal translations that I put in a ~/.TeXmacs/langs/natural/dic/english-french.scm file
I can share it with you :

but I don't like it because I consider that the same english word in different menus don't necessarily share
a common best translation. I don't know how to make translations differ.
Is it possible ?
Julien