Re: [Texmacs-dev] april 2012 - some ideas for dvp of Texmacs

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] april 2012 - some ideas for dvp of Texmacs
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 17:31:32 -0600

The 3d pictures are probably made with either Mathmatica or Maple, and are saved as images in the same directory as the document, though obviously I embedded them rather than linking to them. I recommend always embedding, since several other assignments no longer display the graphs that I'm certain were there when I handed them in.