[Texmacs-dev] april 2012 - some ideas for dvp of Texmacs

From: El.Douwen
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] april 2012 - some ideas for dvp of Texmacs
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 23:44:48 +0200

hi everyone

for those who weren't in Portugal

i am Vincent

i have written my drafts here

http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/documents/vinzdrafts/main.fr.html

i am sorry most pages are in french

the aim is : promoting texmacs in french high schools in sept/oct 2012, or, if too early, in january 2013

i need help on theses points (that are exposed in my drafts)

- i need some beautiful texmacs docuemnts to put on a gallery on internet, to give people an idea of what can be done with texmacs. for the moment, only Alvaro has sent me something.

- i need some documents in a texmacs version vs a latex version to show people how it is difficult to obtain the same results with latex

- if anyone knows one teacher or searcher in an other country as France, that can eventually let us build an (extra)european project (see "international"). it is not easy, but contacts are necessary. So if you know such a person.

- if anyone of you have good knowledge about java could you have a look at the page called "TeXmacs et GeoGebra"

- could you have a look on the last 3 links ? (texmacs en ligne - texmacs package - texmacs on usb key)

i think it could be nice to have the new name of TeXmacs, in order to have time to prepare the logo and everything before sept/oct (if you agree with this date). I you have any proposition..

Vincent