[Texmacs-dev] Extending menus

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Extending menus
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:27:58 +0200

If you try to extend the tools menu inside my-init-texmacs.scm using "(former)" it won't work because of lazy loading (or so I think).

But if one tries to add "(former)" to progs/texmacs/menus/tools-menu.scm and have it load what was already there, then texmacs crashes, so it might be the reason was another after all, or it would have crashed in the first place, right?

Solutions/ideas anyone?
--
Miguel de Benito.